The fine print on the Purchase Rescue Program
• Not all transactions can be saved. We have access to multiple sources but some transactions are beyond repair.
• Complex transactions may require additional paperwork or request for exceptions and may delay the loan approval.
• We will need to order a new appraisal unless it is a FHA loan. We will order a rush on the appraisal for a quick turn time.
• We obey all applicable State and Federal laws which have certain minimum time periods before we can close.
• Buyer’s Agent agrees to help motivate the buyer to deliver all documentation we request in a timely manner.
• Buyer’s Agent agrees to help us work with current lender if we need items from them.
• The Agent who selected the Escrow agrees to call in a favor to ensure Escrow is able to move quickly.
• Both Agents’ agree to not abuse the Purchase Rescue Program. We designed this program as a value added service to our Current Partners and to attract New Agents to partner with us. We will not work with Agents that only send their Rush files to us.
Call now to get started 425-998-6173